November 28, 2005

I am thankful for...

Well, hello again everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving filled with joyous fellowship and feasting. I enjoyed an extra grande salad of turnip greens, mustards, collards and kale. Then, I dined on crickets to my heart's delight! It was simply fabulous.

Last evening, my maternal and paternal figures (they aren't my biological parents, you see, as they are human!) cleaned my cage thoroughly. The substrate has been replaced, as well as the UV bulb. It is like having a brand new sun in the sky! So, this is something for which I am thankful. I simply wanted to share my gratitude with you all.

Is there something you are especially thankful for this season?

Sincerely,
Chloe

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Boni said...

Hi Chloe! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Thanks for your holiday greetings on my blog too. I'm especially thankful that I have so many cool online friends that send me such nice greetings. I'm also very thankful that Sanjee and Mini didn't get into a tussle the whole holiday weekend. That's nearly a miracle! And I'm thankful for my Mom and Grandma and Uncle Roman. And for warm sun spots to sleep in and a nice kitty bed by the radiator and my new kitty bed by Mom's desk. I have so much to be thankful for. :)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Chloe said...

i'm thankful for my blog! it's the best thing i do online!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Boni said...

Hi Chloe, I have a question. If Sylvester the Cat never catches the Tweety bird, how come he has such a fat tummy?

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Boni said...

Happy Hollydays Chloe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home