December 23, 2005

For cats seeking recovery

Q: Hi Chloe, I have a question. If Sylvester the Cat never catches the Tweety bird, how come he has such a fat tummy? -Boni

A: Miss Boni, this is a rather interesting concern you are pondering. Indeed, Sylvester does have quite the enlarged abdomen. I suspect that Mr. Sylvester has grown increasingly frustrated. Perhaps his desperation has become so intense that he has formed an addiction to alcohol to escape his feelings of hopelessness about not being able to catch his dinner. Repeated consumption of excessive quantities of alcohol has been known to add weight around one's stomach. I do hope that the starving feline reaches out for help. If you see him, please direct him to Alcoholics Anonymous. However, do not worry yourself too much if Mr. Sylvester denies his problem and continues drinking. As difficult as it may be to watch a fellow feline struggle, please remember that change will only occur when Sylvester wants to change, and when he is ready.

Sincerely,
Chloe

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Boni said...

Ohhhhhhh. No wonder Mom doesn't want me to drink alcohol. I'd have a fat tummy like Sylvester! Then I wouldn't be able to groom properly, and that would be bad. I prefer having my fur all clean and in order. If I see Sylvester, though, I'll tell him about that Alcoholics Anonymous. Thanks for straightening that out for me.

I don't know what hollydays you celebrate, Chloe, but I hope you have (or had) a really good one. Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah or Happy Yule or Happy Kwanzaa or Happy Whatever Hollyday you have :) Purrs! Boni

PS Do bearded dragons have special hollydays?

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Diva Kitty said...

Hoppy Holidays from Diva Kitty, Fiona, Orlando and DKM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home