November 25, 2006

A Thanksgiving Ponderance



Q: What am I most grateful for this Thanksgiving? -Miss Chloe

A: One thing I have been blessed with is loyal friends. Yes, dear readers, that is you. Thank you for your devout faith in my ominpotence. I am also thankful for a mum and dad who feed me. And the greens they feed me. And most importantly, I am grateful for the crickets who valiantly sacrifice their lives so that I may have a full belly at the end of the day. I only wish there were more like them!

Sincerely,
Chloe

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Fanks for stopping by Miss Chloe! We hope you had a really good Thanksgiving and got lots of crickets to eat.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Have you tried Phentramine or Hoodia Diet Pills? They have a good selection here Hoodia Weightloss Pills

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Alex said...

If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey And asks you to show him your bum, do not show him your bum. This is a scam. He only wants to see your bum. I wish I had got this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap. -The Bum http://www.widgetmate.com/posters Some of the best images available for free.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home